How To Cook Steamers
All you need to know about: How To Cook Steamers.
2. 1 cup white wine
3. 1/2 cup water
4. 2 tablespoons butter
5. 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
6. 2 tablespoons fresh herbs, such as parsley, dill, or thyme
7. Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place the steamer clams in a large pot.
2. Pour the white wine and water into the pot.
3. Add the butter, garlic, and herbs.
4. Cover the pot and bring the liquid to a boil.
5. Reduce the heat to low and steam the clams for 8-10 minutes, or until they open.
6. Discard any clams that haven’t opened.
7. Season the clams with salt and pepper to taste.
8. Serve the steamed clams with a side of crusty bread. Enjoy!