How To Cook Steak
All you need to know about: How To Cook Steak.
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and prepare a baking sheet by greasing it with a light layer of cooking oil.
2. Pat both sides of the steak with a paper towel to remove any excess moisture.
3. Sprinkle both sides of the steak with salt, pepper, and any other desired spices.
4. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add a tablespoon of cooking oil.
5. Place the steak in the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
6. Remove the steak from the skillet and place it on the prepared baking sheet.
7. Bake the steak in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, or until the steak reaches the desired degree of doneness.
• Use a meat thermometer to ensure that the steak reaches the desired doneness.
• For rare steak, aim for an internal temperature of 120°F (49°C).
• For medium-rare steak, aim for an internal temperature of 130°F (54°C).
• For medium steak, aim for an internal temperature of 140°F (60°C).
• For well-done steak, aim for an internal temperature of 160°F (71°C).
• Allow the steak to rest for 5 minutes before serving. This will help keep the steak juicy and flavorful.