How To Cook Steak To Medium Well
All you need to know about: How To Cook Steak To Medium Well.
– 2 8-ounce steaks of your choice (ribeye, New York strip, tenderloin, etc.)
– 2 tablespoons canola oil
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon onion powder
– 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
– 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
– Salt to taste
1. Allow steaks to come to room temperature, about 15 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
3. Heat a large skillet over high heat. Add the canola oil and heat until it begins to smoke.
4. Season both sides of the steaks with garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, and black pepper.
5. Place the steaks in the hot skillet and sear for about 1 minute per side.
6. Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake for 8-10 minutes.
7. Check the internal temperature with a digital thermometer.
8. For medium well, the steaks should be an internal temperature of 155-160°F.
9. Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes before serving.