How To Cook Steak On Pan
All you need to know about: How To Cook Steak On Pan.
– Steak of your choice (sirloin, ribeye, or filet mignon)
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Optional seasonings such as garlic powder, onion powder, or paprika
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the olive oil to the pan and allow it to heat up.
3. Season the steak with salt and pepper and any other seasonings of your choice.
4. Place the steak in the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, flipping as needed.
5. Once the steak is cooked to your desired doneness, remove it from the pan and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
– Make sure your steak is at room temperature before cooking.
– Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the steak.
– Add a pat of butter to the pan for extra flavour.
– Let the steak rest for at least 5 minutes before serving to allow the juices to redistribute.