How To Cook Steak On Charcoal Grill
All you need to know about: How To Cook Steak On Charcoal Grill.
1. Heat the charcoal grill to high heat. You will know when the charcoal is hot enough when the charcoal is glowing red and has a light coating of ash.
2. While the grill is heating up, season the steak. Use your favorite steak seasoning and generously season all sides of the steak.
3. Once the grill is hot, carefully place the steak on the grill. Make sure to place the steak on the grill away from the flame.
4. Grill the steak for 4-5 minutes per side. Flip the steak every 2 minutes to ensure even cooking.
5. Once the steak is cooked to your desired doneness, remove the steak from the grill and let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
• Use a thermometer to ensure the steak is cooked to the desired doneness. For medium-rare steak, the internal temperature should be 130-135°F.
• To prevent the steak from sticking to the grill, make sure to oil the grill grate before adding the steak.
• To achieve the perfect char-grilled flavor, make sure to cover the grill with the lid while grilling the steak.