What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Steak In The Oven Only
All you need to know about: How To Cook Steak In The Oven Only.
– 2 steaks (ribeye, sirloin, or New York strip)
– Salt and pepper
– 1 tablespoon of butter
– 1 tablespoon of oil
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Season the steaks on both sides with salt and pepper.
3. Heat a large oven-safe skillet over high heat for about 2 minutes.
4. Add the butter and oil to the skillet and let it melt.
5. Place the steaks in the skillet and sear them on each side for 1-2 minutes.
6. Place the skillet in the preheated oven and cook the steaks for 8-10 minutes (for medium-rare) or 10-12 minutes (for medium).
7. Remove the skillet from the oven and let the steaks rest for 5 minutes before serving.