How To Cook Skirt Steak On The Stovetop
All you need to know about: How To Cook Skirt Steak On The Stovetop.
1 lb. skirt steak
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1. Begin by prepping the steak. Pat the steak dry with a paper towel and season both sides with garlic powder, paprika, black pepper, and salt.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil and let it heat up for a minute or two.
3. Place the steak onto the skillet and let it cook for about 3 minutes on one side. Flip the steak and let it cook for an additional 3 minutes.
4. Reduce the heat to medium-low and continue cooking the steak until it reaches your desired level of doneness. For medium-rare, cook for an additional 2-3 minutes on each side.
5. Once the steak is done cooking, remove it from the skillet and let it rest for a few minutes before slicing.
Serve the steak with your favorite side dishes. Enjoy!