How To Cook Sirloin Tip Steak
All you need to know about: How To Cook Sirloin Tip Steak.
– 1 ½ lbs. Sirloin Tip Steak
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– Salt and freshly ground black pepper
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons butter
– 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Season the steak with salt and pepper and place it in the skillet. Let it sear for 2 minutes on each side.
4. Add the garlic, butter, and Worcestershire sauce to the skillet. Swirl the skillet to mix the ingredients together.
5. Place the skillet in the preheated oven. Roast for 15 minutes for medium rare steak.
6. Remove the skillet from the oven and transfer the steak to a plate. Let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
7. Slice the steak and serve with your favorite side dishes. Enjoy!