How To Cook Sirloin Steak On Grill
All you need to know about: How To Cook Sirloin Steak On Grill.
– 2 sirloin steaks
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 1 tablespoon butter
– 2 cloves garlic, minced (optional)
1. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
2. Rub the steaks with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
3. Place the steaks on the grill and cook for about 5 minutes per side, or until the steaks reach your desired level of doneness.
4. Remove the steaks from the grill and let them rest for about 5 minutes.
5. While the steaks are resting, melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
6. Add the garlic to the butter and cook for 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
7. Brush the garlic butter mixture over the steaks and serve.