How To Cook Sirloin Steak In Pan
All you need to know about: How To Cook Sirloin Steak In Pan.
1 lb Sirloin Steak
1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
1. Heat a large skillet on medium-high heat.
2. Once the skillet is hot, add olive oil and swirl to coat the bottom of the skillet.
3. Pat the sirloin steak dry with a paper towel.
4. Sprinkle the steak on both sides with salt and ground black pepper.
5. Place the steak in the skillet and cook for 4 minutes.
6. Flip the steak and cook for an additional 4 minutes.
7. Remove the steak from the skillet and let it rest for 5 minutes.
8. Cut the steak against the grain and serve.
• To ensure the steak is cooked to the desired doneness, use a meat thermometer.
• Letting the steak rest after cooking will ensure the juices are sealed in.
• For added flavor, add herbs and spices to the steak before cooking.