How To Cook Sirloin Steak In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Sirloin Steak In Oven.
– 2 (1-inch thick) sirloin steaks
– 3 tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 2 teaspoons of dried oregano
– 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
– 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
– 1 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, garlic, oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
3. Place the steaks on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or foil.
4. Rub the olive oil mixture evenly over both sides of the steaks.
5. Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the steaks reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. Remove the steaks from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!