How To Cook Round Steak On Stove Top
All you need to know about: How To Cook Round Steak On Stove Top.
– 2 tablespoons of cooking oil
– 1 pound of round steak, cut 1/2 inch thick
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper
– 1/4 cup of water
– 1 tablespoon of butter
– 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
– 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
– 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder
– 1/4 teaspoon of paprika
– 1/4 teaspoon of dried thyme leaves
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Season the round steak generously with salt and pepper.
3. Place the steak in the skillet and cook for 5 minutes per side, or until the steak is evenly browned.
4. Add the water to the skillet and reduce the heat to low.
5. Cover the skillet with a lid and cook for 10 minutes, or until the steak is cooked through.
6. Remove the steak from the skillet and keep warm.
7. Add the butter to the skillet and melt.
8. Stir in the flour, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and thyme.
9. Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
10. Slowly add 1 cup of water to the skillet, stirring constantly.
11. Cook until the sauce has thickened, about 5 minutes.
12. Serve the steak with the sauce. Enjoy!