How To Cook Round Steak In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Round Steak In Oven.
2 pounds of round steak
1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon of paprika
2 teaspoons of garlic powder
1 teaspoon of onion powder
1 teaspoon of dried oregano
1 teaspoon of dried thyme
1 teaspoon of black pepper
1 teaspoon of sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, thyme, black pepper, and sea salt.
3. Heat a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat with the extra virgin olive oil.
4. Once the oil is hot, add the round steak.
5. Sear the steak on both sides until golden brown.
6. Remove the steak from the skillet and place it on a plate.
7. Sprinkle the spice mixture onto the steak, ensuring it is well coated.
8. Place the steak back in the skillet and place the skillet in the preheated oven.
9. Bake for 30 minutes or until the steak is cooked to your desired doneness.
10. Remove the skillet from the oven and let the steak rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
11. Serve and enjoy!