How To Cook Ribeye Steak
All you need to know about: How To Cook Ribeye Steak.
1 (1 1/2- to 2-inch-thick) ribeye steak
Freshly ground black pepper
1. Heat your grill to high or heat a heavy-duty skillet over high heat.
2. Pat your steak dry with a paper towel and season generously with salt and pepper.
3. Place steak on the grill or in the skillet and cook for 3 minutes without moving it.
4. Flip steak and cook for another 3 minutes.
5. Reduce heat to medium-high and cook for 3-4 minutes per side for medium-rare.
6. Remove steak from skillet or grill and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
1. Make sure your steak is at room temperature before cooking.
2. Use a meat thermometer to check the temperature of your steak.
3. For medium-rare, the internal temperature should be 125°F.
4. Make sure to let your steak rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing to allow the juices to redistribute.