How To Cook Rib Eye Steak
All you need to know about: How To Cook Rib Eye Steak.
2 rib eye steaks
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (204°C).
2. Place the steaks on a plate and rub them with the olive oil.
3. Sprinkle the garlic, salt, and pepper over both sides of each steak.
4. Place the steaks on a baking sheet and bake them in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
5. Remove the steaks from the oven and turn them over.
6. Bake the steaks for another 10 minutes, or until they reach your desired doneness.
7. Remove the steaks from the oven and let them rest for 5 minutes before serving.