How To Cook Porterhouse Steak In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Porterhouse Steak In Oven.
2 porterhouse steaks
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Rub the steaks all over with the olive oil.
3. Sprinkle the garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and salt over both sides of the steaks.
4. Place the steaks on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until the steaks reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Remove the steaks from the oven and let them rest for 10 minutes before serving.