How To Cook Medium Rare Steak On Grill
All you need to know about: How To Cook Medium Rare Steak On Grill.
1. Heat the grill to a medium-high temperature.
2. Rub the steak with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. Place the steak on the preheated grill.
4. Grill the steak for 3 minutes per side.
5. Flip the steak and continue grilling for an additional 3 minutes.
6. Remove the steak from the grill and place it on a plate.
7. Let the steak rest for 5 minutes before serving.
8. Add a pat of butter to the steak before serving.
– For best results, use a digital thermometer to check the internal temperature of the steak. The internal temperature should be 130-135°F for a medium-rare steak.
– If the steak starts to char too quickly, move it to a cooler part of the grill.