What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Fillet Steak
All you need to know about: How To Cook Fillet Steak.
– 2 fillet steaks
– Olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add a few tablespoons of olive oil to the skillet.
3. Season the steaks with salt and pepper on both sides.
4. Place the steaks in the skillet and cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side, until they are browned.
5. Place the steaks in the oven and cook for 7 to 10 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 140 degrees F for medium-rare.
6. Remove the steaks from the oven and let them rest for 5 minutes before serving.