How To Cook Eye Of Round Steak
All you need to know about: How To Cook Eye Of Round Steak.
– 1 eye of round steak, about 2 pounds
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
– 2 tablespoons butter
1. Preheat oven to 350° F (175° C).
2. Remove the eye of round steak from the refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature. Pat dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add the oil and butter and swirl to combine.
4. Once the butter has melted, add the eye of round steak to the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes per side.
5. Once both sides are browned, transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and cook for 10-15 minutes, or until the desired doneness is reached.
6. Remove from the oven and let the steak rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!