How To Cook Cube Steak
All you need to know about: How To Cook Cube Steak.
1. Start by seasoning your cube steak with salt and pepper. You can also add some garlic powder or other herbs for extra flavor.
2. Place the flour in a shallow bowl or plate.
3. Dip each side of the cube steak into the flour, making sure to coat the steak evenly.
4. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
5. Add oil and butter to the skillet.
6. When the oil is hot, add the cube steak to the skillet.
7. Cook the steak for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until it is browned and cooked through.
8. Once the steak is cooked, remove it from the skillet and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.
Tips and Tricks
• Cube steak can be served with a variety of sides, including mashed potatoes, steamed vegetables, or a salad.
• If you want to add more flavor to the steak, try adding some Worcestershire sauce or soy sauce when you are cooking it.
• You can also add mushrooms or onions to the skillet when cooking the cube steak for extra flavor.