How To Cook Chuck Eye Steak
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chuck Eye Steak.
How to Cook Chuck Eye Steak
Chuck eye steak is often called a poor man’s ribeye. This cut of meat is flavorful, tender, and a great option for steaks. Here is a simple guide to cooking chuck eye steak.
– 2 chuck eye steaks
– 1 tablespoon of olive oil
– 2 tablespoons of butter
1. Take the chuck eye steaks out of the refrigerator and let them sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. Heat a large skillet on the stove top over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil to the skillet.
4. When the oil is hot, add the steaks to the skillet. Sear the steaks on each side for 2-3 minutes until they are nicely browned.
5. Add the butter to the skillet. When the butter is melted, tilt the skillet so that the butter coats the steaks.
6. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the steaks.
7. Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven. Bake the steaks for 15 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the steaks reaches 145°F.
8. Let the steaks rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Chuck eye steak is a flavorful cut of meat that is great for an inexpensive steak dinner. With a few simple steps, you can enjoy a delicious steak dinner that won’t break the bank.