How To Cook Calamari Steak
All you need to know about: How To Cook Calamari Steak.
– 2 large calamari steaks
– 3 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Juice of 1 lemon
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Rinse the calamari steaks and pat dry with a paper towel.
3. Place the calamari steaks in a baking dish.
4. Drizzle the olive oil over the steaks and then sprinkle with the garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
5. Squeeze the juice of 1 lemon over the steaks.
6. Bake for 20 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and serve.