How To Cook Bottom Round Steak
All you need to know about: How To Cook Bottom Round Steak.
– Bottom round steak, 1/2 to 1-inch thick
– Olive oil
– Garlic powder
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the steak on a cutting board and season both sides with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the olive oil.
4. When the oil is hot, add the steak and let it cook for 3 minutes.
5. Flip the steak over and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
6. Transfer the steak to a roasting pan and place it in the preheated oven.
7. Cook for 8-10 minutes, or until the steak reaches the desired doneness.
8. Remove from the oven and let the steak rest for 5 minutes before serving.