How To Cook Boneless Ribeye Steak
All you need to know about: How To Cook Boneless Ribeye Steak.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Heat a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Pat the ribeye steak dry with paper towels.
4. Generously season the steak on both sides with salt and pepper.
5. Once the skillet is hot, add the steak and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until a golden brown crust forms.
6. Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and cook for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until the steak reaches an internal temperature of 145°F (63°C).
7. Remove the skillet from the oven and let the steak rest for 5 minutes before serving.
1. For best results, use a high-quality ribeye steak.
2. For an even more flavorful steak, add herbs and garlic to the skillet before cooking.
3. If you prefer your steak more well-done, cook it for an additional 5 minutes in the oven.
4. If you don’t have a cast iron skillet, you can cook the steak in a stainless steel skillet on the stovetop.