How To Cook A T Bone Steak On The Stove
All you need to know about: How To Cook A T Bone Steak On The Stove.
• 1 T-bone steak
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 tablespoons butter
1. Take the steak out of the refrigerator and allow it to come to room temperature for about 30 minutes.
2. Pat the steak dry with a paper towel and season both sides with salt and pepper.
3. Heat a large skillet over high heat and add the olive oil.
4. When the oil is hot, add the steak to the skillet and let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Flip the steak and let it cook for another 2-3 minutes.
6. Reduce the heat to medium and add the butter to the skillet.
7. Use a spoon to baste the steak with the butter and pan juices.
8. Cook the steak for another 2-3 minutes, flipping it occasionally.
9. Check the steak for doneness by inserting an instant-read thermometer into the center of the steak. The internal temperature should be 130°F for medium-rare.
10. Remove the steak from the skillet and let it rest for 5 minutes before serving.