How To Cook A T Bone Steak In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook A T Bone Steak In The Oven.
– 1 T-bone steak (1” to 1.5” thick)
– 2 tbsp olive oil
– 2 tsp coarse sea salt
– 2 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
2. Pat the steak dry with paper towels. Rub both sides of the steak with olive oil.
3. Sprinkle both sides of the steak with salt and pepper. Rub the minced garlic onto both sides of the steak.
4. Place the steak onto the baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes for medium rare, 10-12 minutes for medium and 12-15 minutes for well done.
5. Remove the steak from the oven and cover with aluminum foil. Let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
– Always use a thermometer to check the internal temperature of the steak.
– Medium rare: 125°F (52°C)
– Medium: 135°F (57°C)
– Well done: 145°F (63°C)