How To Cook A Strip Steak
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Strip Steak.
1. 1 strip steak
2. Salt and pepper, to taste
3. 1 tablespoon of olive oil
4. 2 cloves garlic, minced
5. 1 tablespoon of butter
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Season both sides of steak with salt and pepper.
3. Heat a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil.
4. Place steak in the pan and sear for 3-4 minutes per side.
5. Add garlic and butter to the pan. Use a spoon to baste the steak with the butter and garlic.
6. Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until the steak reaches an internal temperature of 135 degrees F for medium-rare.
7. Remove steak from oven and let it rest for 5 minutes before serving.
1. Don’t forget to let the steak rest for at least 5 minutes before serving. This allows the steak to reabsorb its juices and it will be more tender and flavorful.
2. Make sure the steak is at room temperature before cooking. This will ensure that the steak cooks evenly.
3. To check the steak’s internal temperature, use a digital thermometer.