What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook A Steak On The Grill
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Steak On The Grill.
– 1 steak of your choice (ribeye, sirloin, or New York Strip are all great options)
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– Salt and pepper
– Any other desired seasonings (garlic powder, paprika, cumin, etc.)
1. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat (about 400-450°F).
2. Pat the steak dry with a paper towel and brush it lightly with the olive oil.
3. Season the steak generously with salt and pepper and any other desired seasonings.
4. Place the steak on the preheated grill and cook for 4-5 minutes. Flip the steak and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes.
5. Remove the steak from the grill and let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!