What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook A Steak On Stove And Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Steak On Stove And Oven.
– 1 steak of your choice
– 2 tablespoons of oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Start by preparing your steak for cooking. Take your steak out of the refrigerator and let it sit at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
2. Rub the steak with oil and season it with salt and pepper.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Once the skillet is hot, place the steak in the skillet and let it cook for 5 minutes. Flip the steak and let it cook for an additional 5 minutes.
5. Transfer the steak to a baking sheet and place it in a preheated oven (400 degrees Fahrenheit).
6. Cook the steak for about 10 minutes or until it reaches the desired level of doneness.
7. Once the steak is finished cooking, let it rest for at least five minutes before serving.
– Make sure to use a high-quality cut of steak for the best results.
– Always use a thermometer to check the internal temperature of the steak to ensure it is cooked to the desired doneness.
– If you are using a thicker cut of steak, you may need to increase the cooking time in the oven.
– If you are using a thinner cut of steak, you may need to reduce the cooking time in the oven.
– Letting the steak rest after cooking will help keep it moist and juicy.