How To Cook A Steak Medium
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Steak Medium.
• Steak of your choice
• 2 tablespoons of butter
• 2 cloves of garlic
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Pat the steak dry with a paper towel and season both sides with salt and pepper.
3. Heat a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add the butter and garlic and cook for about 1 minute, until the butter is melted and the garlic is fragrant.
4. Add the steak to the skillet and cook for 4 minutes on each side.
5. Remove the skillet from the heat and add the olive oil.
6. Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and let the steak rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
• If you prefer a more well-done steak, increase the cooking time in the oven to 15 minutes.
• To check the steak’s doneness, use the touch test: press the steak with your finger and compare it to the firmness of your palm. A medium steak should be slightly firmer than the fleshy part of your palm.