How To Cook A Steak Medium Rare In A Pan
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Steak Medium Rare In A Pan.
-Ground black pepper
-Oil or butter
1. Take the steak out of the refrigerator and let it rest at room temperature for 30 minutes. This will ensure the steak cooks evenly.
2. Season both sides of the steak generously with salt and pepper.
3. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Once the skillet is hot, add 1 tablespoon of oil or butter.
4. Place the steak in the skillet and let it cook for 2-3 minutes. Flip the steak and cook for another 2-3 minutes until it reaches an internal temperature of 125°F for medium-rare.
5. Remove the steak from the pan and let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.