How To Cook A Steak In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Steak In The Oven.
Instructions for Cooking Steak in the Oven
Cooking steak in the oven is an easy and delicious way to prepare a steak without having to use a stovetop or grill. Here’s how to do it:
– Steak of your choice
– Salt and pepper
– Olive oil
– Optional: garlic, onion, herbs, and other seasonings
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (177°C).
2. Place the steak on a baking tray.
3. Rub the steak with salt, pepper, and olive oil. If desired, add garlic, onion, herbs, and other seasonings.
4. Place the baking tray in the preheated oven.
1. Cook the steak for 15 minutes.
2. Flip the steak over and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
3. Insert a meat thermometer into the thickest part of the steak. The steak is done when the thermometer reads an internal temperature of 145°F (63°C) for medium-rare or 165°F (74°C) for well-done.
4. Transfer the steak to a plate and let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
– Use a digital thermometer to test the internal temperature of the steak to ensure it’s cooked to the desired doneness.
– If you like your steak to have a crispy outer crust, you can finish it off under the broiler for a few minutes.
– For the best flavor, let your steak come to room temperature before cooking.
– If you’re cooking more than one steak, make sure to leave enough space between them on the baking tray.