How To Cook A Steak In A Skillet
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Steak In A Skillet.
– Steak of your choice (e.g. rib eye, sirloin, t-bone, etc.)
– Olive oil
1. Start by seasoning your steak with salt and pepper. Be generous with the pepper, as it will add a nice flavor to the steak.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. When the skillet is hot, add enough olive oil to coat the bottom of the skillet.
3. Place the steak in the hot skillet and let it cook for about 3-4 minutes, depending on the thickness of the steak.
4. Flip the steak and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes.
5. Remove the steak from the skillet and let it rest for about 5 minutes.
6. Serve the steak with your favorite sides and enjoy!