How To Cook A Steak In A Pan
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Steak In A Pan.
– 2 steaks, such as ribeye or sirloin
– 1 tablespoon of oil
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– Salt and pepper
– Optional: herbs, garlic, and other seasonings
1. Start off by taking the steaks out of the fridge and allow them to come to room temperature. This will take about 20-30 minutes.
2. Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Once the pan is nice and hot, add the oil and butter.
3. Once the butter has melted and started to sizzle, add the steaks to the pan.
4. Cook for 3-4 minutes, then flip the steaks.
5. Add the seasonings to the top side of the steak, then reduce the heat to medium.
6. Cook for another 3-4 minutes or until the steaks reach the desired level of doneness.
7. Once cooked, remove the steaks from the pan and let them rest on a plate for 5-10 minutes.
8. Serve and enjoy!