How To Cook A Steak In A Frying Pan
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Steak In A Frying Pan.
– 1 steak of your choice
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 2 tablespoons olive oil or butter
1. Begin by patting the steak dry with a paper towel. This will help the steak to brown in the pan.
2. Season the steak with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Heat a large skillet or frying pan over medium-high heat.
4. Add the oil or butter to the pan.
5. When the oil is hot, add the steak to the pan and let it cook for about 3 minutes, or until it is browned on the bottom.
6. Flip the steak and cook on the other side for another 3 minutes, or until it is cooked to your desired doneness.
7. Remove the steak from the pan and let it rest for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
Tips and Tricks
– Use a stainless steel or cast-iron skillet for the best results.
– Be sure to let the steak rest after cooking so that the juices can settle back into the meat.
– If you want to add some flavor to the steak, add some minced garlic or herbs to the oil before adding the steak.