How To Cook A Steak In A Cast Iron Skillet
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Steak In A Cast Iron Skillet.
– Steak of your choice
– Garlic powder
– Olive oil
1. Take your steak out of the refrigerator and allow it to come to room temperature. This will ensure even cooking.
2. Preheat your cast iron skillet on medium-high heat.
3. Pat your steak dry with a paper towel.
4. Season both sides of your steak with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
5. Add enough olive oil to the skillet to coat the bottom.
6. Place your steak in the skillet and let it cook for 5 minutes.
7. Flip the steak and add a tablespoon of butter to the skillet.
8. Baste the steak with the melted butter and let it cook for an additional 5 minutes.
9. Turn the heat off and let the steak rest for 5 minutes.
Enjoy your steak with your favorite side dishes.