How To Cook A Steak In A Air Fryer
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Steak In A Air Fryer.
1. Preheat your air fryer to 400°F.
2. Rub steak with oil, salt, and pepper to taste.
3. Place steak in the air fryer basket.
4. Cook for 10-12 minutes, flipping steak halfway through, or until internal temperature reaches 135°F for medium-rare, 145°F for medium, or 155°F for well-done.
Tips & Tricks:
• For best results, use a thick cut of steak like ribeye or sirloin.
• To get a nice, crisp sear on your steak, add a tablespoon of butter or oil to the air fryer basket before placing steak in.
• To check the internal temperature of your steak, use an instant-read thermometer.
• If your steak is not cooked to your desired doneness after 10-12 minutes, cook for an additional 2-3 minutes or until desired doneness is reached.
• Let steak rest for a few minutes before serving to allow the juices to redistribute.