How To Cook A Steak Gordon Ramsay
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Steak Gordon Ramsay.
1 (1-inch thick) boneless ribeye or sirloin steak
1 tablespoon olive oil
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons butter
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 sprigs fresh thyme
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Heat the oil in an oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Season the steak generously with salt and pepper.
4. Add the steak to the hot skillet and cook for 2 minutes per side.
5. Reduce the heat to medium and add the butter, garlic, and thyme.
6. Continue to cook for an additional 2 minutes, basting the steak with the butter sauce.
7. Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and cook for 8 minutes for medium-rare, or until the desired degree of doneness.
8. Remove from the oven and let the steak rest for 5 minutes before serving.