How To Cook A Round Steak
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Round Steak.
1 pound of round steak
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons of oil
1. Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat with the oil.
2. Once the oil is hot, season the round steak with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Place the steak in the skillet and sear each side until it’s browned, about 5 minutes per side.
4. Reduce the heat to low and cover the skillet.
5. Simmer the steak for about 10 minutes, flipping it every few minutes.
6. Check the steak’s internal temperature with a thermometer. It should read 145 degrees Fahrenheit for medium doneness.
7. If the steak is not done to your desired doneness, continue to cook it until it is.
8. Once the steak is cooked to your desired doneness, remove it from the skillet and let it rest for 10 minutes.
9. Slice the steak against the grain and serve.