How To Cook A Rib Eye Steak
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Rib Eye Steak.
1 rib eye steak
1. Start by patting your steak dry with a paper towel. This will help the steak get a nice crust when cooking.
2. Generously season your steak with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. Heat a large skillet or cast iron pan over high heat.
4. Once the pan is hot, add a few tablespoons of oil.
5. Place the steak in the hot pan and cook for 3-4 minutes per side.
6. Once both sides are golden brown and the steak is cooked to your liking, remove it from the pan and let it rest for a few minutes before slicing.
7. Slice the steak and serve. Enjoy!