How To Cook A Perfect Steak
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Perfect Steak.
1. Steak of your choice (rib-eye, sirloin, etc.)
2. Cooking fat or oil (olive oil, coconut oil, etc.)
3. Salt and freshly ground pepper
4. Optional seasonings and herbs (garlic, rosemary, etc.)
1. Preheat the oven and oven-safe skillet to 450°F (232°C).
2. Pat the steak dry with paper towels. This will help it to brown.
3. Rub the steak with a generous amount of oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Place the steak into the preheated skillet and cook for 3 minutes per side, or until it reaches the desired doneness.
5. To finish cooking, transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
6. Remove the skillet from the oven and transfer the steak to a plate or cutting board.
7. Let the steak rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Tips and Tricks
1. Make sure the oven and skillet are hot before adding the steak.
2. If you’re using a thicker cut of steak, you can add a few minutes of cooking time.
3. If you want to add some extra flavor, try adding some herbs or spices to the steak before cooking.
4. Let the steak rest before cutting and serving to ensure that the juices stay inside the steak.