How To Cook A Medium Steak
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Medium Steak.
-1 medium steak
-Salt and pepper
-2 tablespoons of butter
-2 cloves of garlic, minced
-1 tablespoon of fresh chopped herbs (such as rosemary, thyme, or oregano)
1. Start by removing the steak from the refrigerator and bringing it to room temperature.
2. Preheat a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Sprinkle both sides of the steak with salt and pepper.
4. Place the steak in the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until the internal temperature of the steak reaches 135 degrees Fahrenheit for medium.
5. Reduce the heat to medium and add the butter, garlic, and herbs.
6. Baste the steak with the butter mixture for 1-2 minutes.
7. Remove the steak from the skillet and let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.