How To Cook A Flank Steak In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Flank Steak In Oven.
– 1 freshly cut piece of flank steak
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 2 teaspoons of fresh rosemary, chopped
– 2 tablespoons of fresh thyme, chopped
– 2 tablespoons of butter
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. Place the flank steak on a cutting board. Rub both sides with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Place the garlic, rosemary, and thyme on top of the steak and press them into the meat.
4. Heat a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add the butter and swirl it around until it’s melted and beginning to foam.
5. Place the flank steak in the skillet and cook it for 3 minutes on each side.
6. Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and cook the steak for 8-10 minutes, or until it’s cooked to your desired doneness.
7. Remove the steak from the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!