How To Cook A Chuck Steak
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Chuck Steak.
-One Chuck steak
-Salt and pepper
1. Take the chuck steak out of the refrigerator and let it sit until it reaches room temperature.
2. Generously season the steak on both sides with salt and pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add enough vegetable oil to coat the bottom.
4. Once the skillet is hot, add the steak to the pan and let it cook for 4-5 minutes on each side. The key to a good steak is to not move it around too much.
5. After the steak is cooked through, add a pat of butter to the pan and let it melt.
6. Baste the steak with the butter for 1-2 minutes, flipping the steak to get both sides of the steak coated in butter.
7. Remove the steak from the skillet and let it rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!