How To Cook Steaks On The Stove
All you need to know about: How To Cook Steaks On The Stove.
– 2 steaks of your choice (ribeye, strip, or tenderloin work best)
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 2 tablespoons of butter
1. Pat the steaks dry with a paper towel to ensure crispiness.
2. Generously season both sides of the steak with salt and pepper.
3. Heat a heavy-bottomed skillet over medium-high heat for at least 5 minutes.
4. Add the butter to the hot skillet, and let it melt.
5. Place the steaks into the butter and let them cook, without moving them, for 3-4 minutes.
6. Flip the steak over, and let them cook on the other side for another 3-4 minutes (or until they reach your desired doneness).
7. Remove the steaks from the skillet and let them rest for 5 minutes before serving.
– If you don’t have a heavy-bottomed skillet, you can use a cast iron skillet instead.
– If you’d like to add more flavor to the steaks, you can add garlic, thyme, rosemary, or any other herbs or spices to the melted butter before adding the steaks.
– To get a nice crust on the steak, make sure the skillet is hot before adding the steaks.