How To Cook Steaks In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Steaks In The Oven.
– 4 steaks of your choice (ribeye, sirloin, etc.)
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– Kosher salt
– Freshly ground black pepper
– Garlic powder (optional)
– Onion powder (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Coat the steaks with the olive oil, and season generously with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
3. Arrange the steaks on a baking sheet and place in the preheated oven.
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes for medium-rare, 12-15 minutes for medium, and 15-20 minutes for well-done.
5. Remove steaks from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
– Make sure to use a reliable meat thermometer to check the steaks doneness.
– Letting the steaks rest for a few minutes before serving allows the juices to redistribute and creates a juicier steak.