How To Cook Steaks In Air Fryer
All you need to know about: How To Cook Steaks In Air Fryer.
– 2 steaks of your choice (ribeye, New York strip, etc.)
– 1-2 tablespoons of your favorite steak seasoning
– Olive oil or cooking spray
1. Preheat your air fryer to 400°F.
2. Pat the steaks dry with a paper towel and season them generously with your steak seasoning.
3. Coat the basket of the air fryer lightly with olive oil or cooking spray.
4. Place the steaks in the basket, taking care not to overcrowd them.
5. Set the timer for 8 minutes.
6. After 8 minutes, check the internal temperature of the steak with an instant-read thermometer.
7. If the steak needs more cooking time, reset the timer for another 2-3 minutes, checking the temperature periodically.
8. Once the steak has reached the desired temperature, remove it from the air fryer and let it rest for 5 minutes before serving.
– Steaks cooked in an air fryer will cook faster than those cooked on a grill or in a pan, so make sure to keep an eye on the time.
– Make sure to use an instant-read thermometer to check the internal temperature of the steak to ensure it is cooked to the desired doneness.
– Let the steak rest for 5 minutes before cutting into it so that the juices can redistribute and your steak will be nice and juicy.