How To Cook Calamari Steaks
All you need to know about: How To Cook Calamari Steaks.
-1/2 pound of calamari steaks
-1/4 cup of olive oil
-2 tablespoons of lemon juice
-1 tablespoon of minced garlic
-1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
-1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
-1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano
-1/4 teaspoon of dried basil
-1/4 teaspoon of dried thyme
1. Rinse the calamari steaks and pat them dry with paper towels.
2. Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, sea salt, black pepper, oregano, basil, and thyme in a shallow bowl.
3. Add the calamari steaks to the bowl and stir them around to coat them evenly.
4. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let the calamari marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
5. Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
6. When the grill is hot, add the calamari steaks and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until they are golden brown and cooked through.
7. Serve the calamari steaks hot, with your favorite side dishes. Enjoy!