How To Cook Shrimp With Shell
All you need to know about: How To Cook Shrimp With Shell.
– 2 pounds of fresh shrimp
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
– 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
– 1 teaspoon of dried basil
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper. Mix until all the ingredients are well combined.
3. Add the shrimp to the bowl and toss until all the shrimp are evenly coated with the marinade.
4. Place the shrimp on a baking sheet, making sure they are spread out so they cook evenly.
5. Bake the shrimp for 10-15 minutes, or until the shrimp are cooked through and the shells are crispy.
6. Serve the shrimp with your favorite sides, such as roasted vegetables or a salad. Enjoy!