How To Cook Shrimp On Stove
All you need to know about: How To Cook Shrimp On Stove.
-1 pound of shrimp (preferably de-veined, peeled, and tail-off)
-2 tablespoons of olive oil
-2 cloves of garlic (minced)
-2 tablespoons of butter
-Salt and pepper to taste
1. Begin by heating the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Once the oil is hot, add the minced garlic and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
3. Add the shrimp to the skillet and season with salt and pepper. Stir the shrimp to evenly coat them with the garlic and oil.
4. Cook the shrimp until they are opaque and cooked through, about 3-4 minutes.
5. Once the shrimp are cooked, add the butter to the skillet and stir to coat the shrimp.
6. Add a pinch of paprika, if desired, and stir to combine.
7. Serve the shrimp warm with your favorite side dishes. Enjoy!